The 2016 "Keep Our Beaches Bare" fundraising raffle has ended, and the drawing took place at Haulover Beach in Miami on Sunday, November 27, 2016. View a brief video clip. Congratulations to the winners:
[View prize details] 1st prize: Ticket #1777, Joe Weis • 2nd prize: Ticket #1448, Max Bochmann • 3rd prize: Ticket #1505, Richard Retman • 4th prize: Ticket #2301, Wayne Daniels •
5th prize: Ticket #1059, Karen & Billy Reed • 6th prize:
Ticket #1946, Jim David • 7th prize:
Ticket #1054, Cathie Overweg • 8th prize:
Ticket #1820, Merlin Bechtel • 9th prize:
Ticket #2405, Ken Reid
Participants were invited to make a donation* and enter our drawing for a chance to win the grand prize of a balcony stateroom for two on the Bare Necessities nude cruise, February 5-14, 2017, from Tampa, FL and back with calls in Key West, Turks & Caicos, the Dominican Republic, and a private island in The Bahamas and four days at sea, or one of six other, three-day, two-night naturist vacation packages in Florida (except as otherwise noted) for two persons, including stays at
- Hidden Beach Resort - Au Naturel Club by Karisma (5 days/4 nights), Kantenah, Riviera Maya in Mexico's Yucatán peninsula (one hour south of Cancún) plus round-trip airfare from select U.S. gateways
- Cypress Cove Nudist Resort & Spa, Kissimmee (two prizes)
- daddy O hotel miami, Bay Harbor Islands (textile, but near Haulover Beach)
- Lake Como Family Nudist Resort, Lutz (near Tampa)
- Sunsport Gardens Family Naturist Resort, Loxahatchee Groves (near West Palm Beach)
and two $50 gift cards. (These prizes were originally pledged by and for use for lunch or dinner, valued at $50 each, at Werner Staub's Peppermill Restaurant in Sunny Isles Beach, FL, but the restaurant has unfortunately closed.)
Raffle tickets were available to order via this page through 9:30 a.m. EST on Saturday, November 26, 2016. The drawing takes place on Haulover Beach at the North Chickee (thatch-roofed shade structure) near Lifeguard Tower 15 at 2:00 PM EST on November 27, 2016 (or at an indoor location in Haulover Park in case of rain). All prizes will be awarded, and winners need not be present to claim their prize; they will be notified.
Click to review all the prize details and rules, terms, and conditions.
* Donations will be used for naturist education, free beach advocacy, capital improvements to Haulover Beach or other clothing-optional beach sites, disability beach access program, and other purposes as listed in the scope of B.E.A.C.H.E.S.' mission.